2009 Wrap Up

17 December, 2009


My best ever 2009 snap he...he. Thank to Pudin for the photo. This photo taken on 15/12/09 night ride at Ladang Tebu Chuping, Perlis.


My gadget of the year Philips high pressure steam iron. This iron cut ironing time by half, my wife are happy, I'm also happy. When everybody happy, more time for mountainbiking..he..he.


My trail of the year- Wang Pallas Trail a combined of Bukit Wang and Jati Pallas trail. Short but full of adrenalin. Can be completed in 1.5 hours. Suitable for the people like me who do not have the time luxury.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

MyLife, MyBike, MyFriends, MyWorld

A notes of my mountain biking activities and my experiences to be shared

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP