My Playground

25 July, 2009




































Motorcross track owned by Kelab Permotoran Dan Rekreasi Pulau Pisang is my playground. The track is designed specially for motorcross with steep slope and narrow cornering but I found it nice for mountain biking. My limit is always challenged when I start pedalling on this track, never get bored and a lot of new things can be learned here. I fully support the peoples behind this project and this kind of activities should be encouraged especially to the younger generation. Other fellow mountainbikers are most welcome to test this track and the only drawback of this track is small space.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

MyLife, MyBike, MyFriends, MyWorld

A notes of my mountain biking activities and my experiences to be shared

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP