UUM XC Race- Fine Tuning The Machine

04 July, 2009


Black Mamba No 12 is prepared for the worst. A front V-brake is replaced with hidro disc brake for better braking forces. Notices that the rear brake still using the V system to reduce some weight. I was told that the UUM track involves a lot of red soil trail which will get worst should the rain fall prior to the event. I still maintain the front tyre size 1.9 but will change the rear from 1.9 to 2.0 to give better traction control during cornering and downhill.


I hope there will be no rain prior to the event. The machine is set by taking the mid point of the conditions.


Looking forward to see fellow pedallers from all sort of places.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

MyLife, MyBike, MyFriends, MyWorld

A notes of my mountain biking activities and my experiences to be shared

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP